Financial lease is intended for those who want to acquire ownership of the leased asset upon expiry of the lease.
- The leased asset is accounted for and depreciated in the balance sheet of the lessee
- Interest and depreciation are included in the operating costs of the lessee
- The lessee is entitled to a VAT refund (depending on specific parameters)
- Down payment reduces the amount to be financed and no interest is charged on it
- With the payment of the last installment, the lessee acquires the right to transfer of ownership over the vehicle